Ron and Tanner said while I was gone they were playing a little game with her. When one of them held her she'd turn and reach out to the other one. As soon as she was in the 2nd person's arms she'd turn around and do the same thing. They tried to show me when I got home but of course she wouldn't do her little monkey trick, she only had eyes for me.
Hannah's first time in the pool! Cousin Elle is among the many that dote on her.
Hannah can't resist a cup when she sees one. We went out to Applebee's for her Grandpa's b-day. The empty cup was enough to entertain her.
Here's a video of Hannah. Yummy Yummy, her first time to eat solids! She couldn't get enough. Bekah was the lucky one to feed her first. (After me, of course)



5 comments:
Krista - thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I like to know who is reading : ). You've got very cute kids, and I'll probably pop back for another visit soon.
I love your blog, Krista. You do such a good job. Thank you for sharing about Hannah Kate! She really is a cutie! and no prejudice here.
- Grandma
Omigosh, I think she has more hair than Cindy Lou! Just wish Cindy Lou shared her excitement about solid. My baby mostly can't be bothered to open her mouth, grr.
Wow look at little princess Hannah, she has changed so much since Mexico, still absolutely gorgeous though, I love this blog you have created, what a fantastic way to keep everyone posted on your beautiful family, you are truly a super mum well done. xxx
Krista Hanna looks like the rest of your bunch. It was so good to talk to you today. I can't wait to see you guys again! I will be updating my blog someday. I will try and get pictures up soon. Love you! Tell the neighborhood hi! Megan Whetten
Post a Comment