I am FREEZING! Yes, I know what day it is, June 10th 2008 (at least that's what my calendar says). It feels more like January.
- My wonderful husband bought me a hot chocolate from Dutch Bros.
- As I drove to the store my car thermostat said 47 degrees
- I stood outside visiting with my sister (as she sat in her WARM car) after sending my kids off to school. The sky got grayer, the air cooler, and a small mist became heavier. ENOUGH ALREADY ... I said a quick good-bye and ran inside.
- I've been shivering while working on the computer, finally gave in to do the dishes. AaaHhhhh, HOT water!! To bad I only have breakfast dishes to do.
I shouldn't be complaining. Soon enough we'll have 90 degree weather and I'll be sweating from no AC. I'll enjoy my cold day cuddled in a blanket, in cloud cast darkness watching a movie or reading a book. Make that a warm blanket. I'm off to put one in the dryer.

2 comments:
Bring on the 90 degree weather and your pool membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea summer!!!!!!
I wrote my kids last week about how cold and wet it has been in Waldport. Been keeping the yard projects from completion and some from even starting. But I signed up for the Oregon weather 2 1/2 years ago - I need to be patient.
Rusty
Post a Comment