At least it feels that way.
I had so many plans, get my blog going, learn how to do my photoshop, get healthy, do my mountains of homework for my church Family History class and more but all those plans have been put on hold.
A week ago I went in to see the doctor about two painful spots on my leg. I knew exactly what they were, superficial blood clots. ARGH!!!! I have had them five times before and usually right after the delivery of a new baby. Thankfully they are not deep vein clots. They're not dangerous but they are very painful and serious enough that my doc means business. He gave me my to do list and told me he'd see me back a week later (today).
Unfortunately they're not better. Well, one is but the other is probably worse. After my appointment today he said I have to take two weeks off of my transcription job, no sitting at the computer (yes, I'm breaking the rule right now). I can do a little walking but mostly he wants me down with leg elevated.
He was concerned when I told him I have three little ones at home during the day. When I told him I have two sisters in town as well as a wonderful women church organization he said, "It's time to ask for help."
Right now I'm really wishing for a laptop, I could be so productive with this time down!!!! I guess instead I'll get a lot of reading in (wait a minute, I do too much of that anyway) homework and reading time with my kids and maybe catch up on a movie or two.
Lots has happened lately...
13 years ago

1 comment:
That's so frustrating, I hope your legs get to feeling better and that you get the help and rest your body needs!
Big hugs!
Kristin
Post a Comment