Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Need to Get Started Again!

I was so excited about starting the blog thing. Started it, got a few blogs in and then just faded away. I do have to say that in the seven months absence I have written MANY posts! They just weren't posts you were able to read.

It seems that when I'm experiencing an event or have a special moment I write a blog post in my mind. I even proof read it and visually picture the photos to be added and then...that's it, it never makes it to my computer screen. I will try to do better at capturing those mental posts where others can enjoy them.

We've been BUSY! But with seven kids what else is expected! We're all basically healthy although at this moment Camille has a bad head cold, Hannah has a fever and I have some intestinal something going on. Many birthdays have come and gone, Hannah is now ONE, and several more are coming up.

Capturing our adventures and just life is why I wanted to do this blog, something my kids can enjoy and friends and family from afar can peek in and see what's up with US. Since we're still in the resolution month of January I think I'll add "writing more blog posts" to my endeavors for this year.

No comments: